Sunday, March 29, 2015

I'm still here !!!

I'm so sorry that I've not posted much of late. I had carpel tunnel surgery performed on my wrist a month ago. The surgery went well however I was sidelined a little longer with an infection.

However, it's feeling so much better and I can feel my crafting spirit on the rise !!

This week I gave my wrist a good test. I had to make an assortment of cards for a lady who had bid on my cards at our Church Silent Auction.  She absolutely loved them ! which always brings a smile to my face when someone is appreciative of what I've done for them. I was pleased too that my wrist help up pretty well - little achy however to be expected.

I won't go into the specifics of each card as there are quite a number for one post.

Here they are :













I hope you enjoyed my parade of cards :-)

Have a wonderful Sunday,

Hugs,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment