Thursday, January 22, 2015

Heap Of Change - Part 2 !!




Well here I am week 2 of the Heap of Change !! 

I must admit I'm pretty darn proud that I got another section of my basement cleaned up. Ok my challenge may not be as aesthetically stimulating as some, however for me its the bomb !!

The thought of having my unfinished basement cleared so I can set up a space to chalk paint furniture and create junk projects has me thrilled !

So this is what I achieved this week........


Before......



After.........

The space has been completely purged. I moved the peg board to cover the insulation just so the pets can't chew at it.




I also relocated the kennels downstairs. The dogs really don't use them and they were taking up space upstairs. I thought given they like to hang with me whenever I'm in the basement why not move them down there. Its better than them lying on the concrete floor. 


 


Apparently our lab Stetson was in agreement.



I'm so happy and actually smile each time I'm down here. I look at the mess on half of the room then look at the cleared space on the other half and know this is going to be awesome !!!!

I'll be sure to post next Thursday as this weekend I'll tackle the storage shelves and air hockey table!

Hugs, 
Diane 



No comments:

Post a Comment