Thursday, January 29, 2015

Heap of Change Challenge Part 3






Woo hoo I'm so excited with the progress I made this week. I got the centre of the basement decluttered- you know that area better known as the eye of the storm !!!

It is gone from my basement and has been replaced with a wonderful table free of chaos, floor space that I can walk around ever so freely as I reach for my paints and tools off the single shelving unit that remains !!!..... We are talking pure heaven !

I still have the end wall to complete however that is nothing compared to all I've done to get this space in shape.

I might even treat myself this weekend to a little time painting or working on a project in the space.

Have a look ....

Before 



After

The little end table tucked under the large table is a chalk paint project for me. All in place and ready to go.


Paint shelf all clean with only those paints on it that I use.


This has been an awesome challenge for me. The great feeling I enjoy every time I venture in this space has been worth every minute spent working on it. 

Have a great weekend !

Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment