Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cute Cards

The weather here has been incredibly cold here - we have broken records at a high rate and we are very much use to the cold ! so given it was too cold at times to spend time outdoors - although our lab Stetson feels otherwise







I spent my time cozied up with the fireplace on or crafting. I've certainly not been really productive as I spent more time cozied up watching TV. Oh well that's good to do too !

I have been working on home projects though. I simply love my home and like to do little things to it to keep it looking good.

I really need to purge my craft room however just have not got there yet. Maybe March will be my month to clean that space up.

I did make a couple of cards to share



I love the Saturated Canary images - way too fun. This was a birthday card for my Admin. Asst at work - I always say she is the real brains behind my success. She keeps me on focus and on task !!



This was a sweet little Unity Stamp - love that company! This was a Valentine's Day card I had made for my daughter and her boyfriend. 


Well I'm off to pour myself another cup of coffee and decide on what my plans are for the day.

Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment