Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas !!!!

Seriously Christmas is almost here and I'm not even close to being ready. Guess what though... that's okay !!!

I'm not going to allow myself to focus on all the things I haven't completed, instead I'll celebrate all that I have finished!

Yesterday I went to Scrapping Great Deals ( fav. craft supplier !! ) for a Prima Doll tag class. It was a great class and I love how my tags turned out.





 Last evening I spent time working on some Christmas cards. I would typically do 1 or 2 different cards then make multiples of them. However this year, I'm making an assortment of different ones it's kinda fun to change it around. Here are some of the cards I've completed so far.








These cards were ones I completed at a Derwent pencil crayon class. Again fun to work with something different.
 


 

Finally, this is a thank you card I'm sending along to my vet who takes care of our cats. I had wanted to get another cat- fortunately my vet had one for adoption. His name is Dave and he's absolutely the most charming fella. He is approx. 3 yrs old and has adjusted well to our other cat (Ariat)  and the two dogs (JD and Stetson).
I'm feeling very blessed and complete with sweet little animals. :-)


And here is Dave :-)


Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment