Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things can only get better !



Things can only get better... seriously have you ever had one of these days where you just want to do this!!

I know I certainly have LOL !! At times I have wanted to do this over the past few weeks as I recover from my surgery.  I am becoming much more patient though...

This is a card I had in my stash that I realized I had forget to post here. I thought since I haven't been making any cards of late that it might be nice to at least post this one.

I am excited my friend Mona who sells Close to My Heart stamping products is hosting a Christmas card workshop next week. I'm going and plan to stand at her counter to make my cards. This will allow me to have some pretty cards to send out and has saved me a great deal of prep work.
I also get out of the house and visit with her. Gotta love that !!

Anyhow I better bring my focus back to the card I posted above :-)

Today's image is from Mo Manning "Toby is Two". The cardstock and designer paper is from Stampin'Up. I have coloured the image with my Copics and Prisma pencil crayons  (of course) and added a few cute paperclips for embellies.

I didn't add a lot of other details - sometimes I like things simple and this was just one of those cards.

I hope you enjoy the card. I haven't forgotten my Christmas tree mixed media piece I just got sidetracked getting a Christmas gift made for my mother in law ( ..show you that after Christmas)
I'll get the tree completed this week so I can post it here very soon.

Have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday,

Hugs,
Diane 









No comments:

Post a Comment