Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mona !!



Happy Birthday Mona!

Well I am posting this just a couple of days late, however I did remember to send her birthday wishes on the actual day.  We are going to go shopping for quilt fabric and then out to dinner to celebrate her birthday.

I think she will enjoy this card. I know I really liked making it. I haven't made alot of cards lately so it felt good to be back in the craft room playing with my stamps, markers and ink - awe..the joy of a messy craft desk in the the midst of creating something special for a friend .

I did make a couple others that I will share over the next few days.  Perhaps it is the "back to school " structure that I needed to get my butt back in my craft room. My daughter just started Interior Design at college and I was literally drooling over the supplies she had to get. The markers, pencil crayons, and drawing tools had me more excited than a kid in a candy store ( although that would have me  excited & drooling too...) I know she will do well in her program as she has a natural gift for putting things together and selecting colours. She designed her own room reno and the finished look was beautiful.
I will post some pics at a later time.

Anyhow a little info on the card that I have posted. Of course it is a Stamping Bella image - Clarissa & Camille With a Cafa. I simply love the Uptown Girls collection ! The image was colored with my Copics and a little chalk to accent.

Hope you have a wonderful week,
Hugs
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment