Sunday, July 8, 2012

Language of Friendship


Finally !! I finally found some time to get back into my craft room and do some crafting. Yeah !!!
Seriously, I have had the best of intentions then before you know it another day has passed and no actual cards or other craft has been made. 


The heat has been incredible here of late. It is all I can do to keep the flowers watered and the pool clean. Not that I'm complaining however my grass and garden look like it's August already !!
I absolutely love my home, pool & the gardens so they are worth the effort to take care of it all. However just a few degrees less for a couple of weeks may just help my grass back to a pretty shade of green. 


Oh well enough expressing my heat wave woes....
This evening I worked ( yes, in my air conditioned craft room! ) on this cute little card using my "Language of Friendship" stamp from Stampin'Up. I love the bird stamps they are carrying lately and thought the punch would be a great addition to my collection to help cut the birds out a little more smoothly. 


I'm not going to go in the detail about the card other than to note it was done using More Mustard & Crumb Cake cardstock. 
I'm pleased with how it turned out - feels like a happy card to me. And best thing...the flowers don't need watering!!


I'm going to pop this card in the mail to my friends as a thank you for my birthday gift a few weeks back. 


Have a terrific week filled with lots of love & happiness! 


Hugs, 
Diane











No comments:

Post a Comment