Saturday, January 10, 2015

Coffee Can Upcycle

Happy Saturday !!

Thought I would share the fun coffee can upcycle I did last night with a empty coffee can.  I had  this wonderful large coffee can and thought if I just spruced it up some then I could save it from the recycling.
I found some old burlap, raided my ribbon stash and finished it off with a cute little resin embellishment.




The whole process was less than an hour and honestly I was so happy with the final look. I'm on the hunt for another can because my daughter now wants one for her room :-)
Guess that means this upcycle was a success.

Sorry for the short post today, however I'm headed to visit my friend in Toronto. We are making a quilt together (I'll post about that soon) so it's off to the quilt shop to pick out some fabric - Woo hoo !!

Hugs,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment