Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cards and a sneak peek !

Yesterday was Worldwide Card Making Day - were you busy making cards? I was, although I didn't attend any formal workshop rather I nestled myself up in the coziness of my own home craft room.
It was an extremely chilly and damp day here so when the dogs snuggled up on my feet while I crafted I couldn't help but think about how fortunate I am.

That thankfulness certainly showed itself in the cards I completed. I didn't race through making them I simply coloured, then played with the different papers and embellishments until I found the ones I liked best.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.....







and just incase you are wondering ...yes, I did do some painting with my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint (ASCP). Here's a little sneak peek of what I'm working on :-)


I hope to have it completed over the next couple of days. Unfortunately, its back to work tomorrow for me. These past two weeks have been wonderful to just putz around home. I really need to do this again soon....hmm very soon !!

Well I'm off to my daughter's College softball game. Yep, its chilly and damp but heck there's nothing better than watching her play ball. It seems like the perfect closure to my vacation. 

Have a wonderful Sunday, 

Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment