Monday, January 14, 2013

Just being silly...

So sometimes we do silly things in life just because we can. I think it is fun to be silly at times - it brings  some laughter in our own life and the lives of those you choose to share your silliness with.

This weekend had one of those moments. The weather was so mild that I just had a light vest on - understand this is so out of the ordinary given I live in what is known as the snow belt. Nonetheless, I wasn't going to question it but rather enjoy it as the perfect opportunity to get out and enjoy the mild weather by taking the dogs out for a walk.

I also took my camera to snap off some picture of the river as we walked along the path. I loved that I took the time to go for a walk it was so wonderfully peaceful.

When I got home I thought I would send along to some friends and family a cute letter written by the puppies about their adventure with "Grandma" as I am affectionately known as to them.
I included it below along with the photos - just to keep spreading my silliness.

Have a wonderful day everyone & be sure to bring some joy by being silly,

Hugs,
Diane 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, 

Grandma took JD and I out for a walk today. She bought some new attachment thing for our leashes so now she can hook us both to one leash. She seems pretty excited about it as it doesn't hurt her back.  JD and I are excited too 'cause the way we figure it we'll get to go for more walks. 

Grandma took us down on the bike path by the river. It was "woofing awesome! "  The river is pretty high because all the snow is melted. We saw lots of other furry friends out - JD & I wondered if they got new leashes too. 

It was so fun, at times we didn't know who to sniff first and not a single one of them were rude to us. JD was well behaved although I did flirt a little…it keeps JD on his paws…. :-)

Grandma took her camera to get some pictures. I'll ask her to add them to end of the letter so you can see where we went. We were out today for 45 minutes and Grandma did a good job of keeping up with us. We did each leave her a little treat to pick up. She doesn't seem to mind. She seems to be able to get them quicker and she has the prettiest shade of pink bag to put the treat in. Atleast I think it's a pretty shade, JD growled about it being a bit girly for him. He would like to see her use something a little more manly…

Anyhow I better go rest after my walk, plus Grandma said something about us needing a bath tonight… hmm that doesn't sound like fun for any of us. 

Personally, I think Ariat the kitten complained to Grandma that we stink or something because why else would we have to have a bath. I mean really aren't we supposed to traipse through the mud ?? I'm gonna see if Grandma will take Ariat with us on the next walk…then we can complain she stinks then she'll need a bath. Now that would be funny to watch !!

Enjoy our pictures, 

Paws & Cuddles, 
JD and Penny






No comments:

Post a Comment