Monday, January 7, 2013

Cozy Day...

It's so pretty outside today. The ground is covered with a beautiful layer of snow - everything looks so fresh and clean, even the temperature is nice. I really do enjoy our winters, just not the heavy snow shovelling so much :-)

My daughter had been down with a nasty cold last week and of course it has made its way to me. So that will give me a good excuse today to stay snuggled up sipping something warm. 

I'm going to post another card from the weekend then I'll do some reading and blog hopping.
This being off work is something I could really get use to ...although I do need my job to support my creative  habits :-) 

Today's image is another Stamping Bella one Uptown Girls - Felicity and Blair. I think they are so sweet together. The Uptown collection of stamps are wonderful when you want to express your appreciation for your friends or family.


The image is coloured with my trusty Copics. I do apologize that I'm not listing them all here. I actually  had a pile of them in front of me when I coloured on the weekend and didn't think to make note of them until I was almost done...of course !

The card stock and designer paper are from Stampin 'Up as is the ribbon. I hit some awesome bargains on the clearance sale from Stampin 'Up so you'll likely see plenty of the supplies from there over the next little while.

I hope you enjoy today's card & have a wonderfully peaceful day, 

Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment