Friday, April 20, 2012



Well here I am...finally!! It has been incredibly crazy around my home the past 4- 6 weeks. Two of my nieces have moved in with us. My brother and his wife are relocating to Saskatchewan and the girls have chosen not to go. They are 19 and 21 and would prefer to remain here while they finish school. I am really happy to have them with us - there is nothing better than being surrounded by family!

Not only did they move in they also brought along their puppies ...so I now have three young women and three dogs in my home.... can we spell CHAOS or maybe even better CRAZY!
I absolutely love it though, the laughter from all the girls and the kisses from the puppies are unbeatable.

Then because there just wasn't enough going on we opted to renovate in order to better accommodate everyone's needs. My daughter got a larger more spacious bedroom and an extra bathroom is being installed downstairs for the girls, needless to say I have not been in my craft room creating.

I did however want to show you this beautiful card I made for my friend Evelina's birthday - Happy Birthday Evelina !!. This is the first time I made this style and I really like it ! I'll certainly be making more. All the supplies with the exception of the dew drops are from Stampin' Up, the cardstock is Elegant Eggplant which is one of my favs!

This week I am planning on spending time doing what I love................crafting and creating !!

Have a great day,
Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment