Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards !!!




Okay I finally got some mojo going to create a few Christmas cards and am I ever glad!!. Christmas is by far my most favourite time of the year. I love the baking, buying gifts for my loved ones - especially wrapping them pretty, love the great big turkey dinner complete with my personal favs...dressing and then finished off with my mother in law's Christmas pudding smothered in caramel sauce. I'm beginning to drool just thinking writing about it.
However, without a doubt the best part of Christmas is spending it with my family - nothing can replace the feeling of being loved!

Ahh enough reminiscing...

Today's card is stamped with Stamping Bella's Ornament with holly. The cardstock is Stampin'Up's -Bravo Burgandy , and the accent matting is Old Olive. The DP is Best Creation's- FaLaLa Christmas.
The image was coloured with my Copics and the accented with my prisma pencils.
The Copics used were:
G94, G21, B000, BG10, RV29 and R05.

I will admit that I absolutely love this card, it just makes me smile..or perhaps that is the thought of the pudding with caramel sauce....Mmmm

Hope you enjoy this card,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment