Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer is here !!

I can't get over where the time flies. Like seriously, it's summer already. In just over a week I'll be flying out west to visit my brother and sister in law. I can hardly wait !!!

I've been busy working on some sewing, cards, chalk painting, and of course gardening :-)

Here are some of my latest projects.

I bought this chair at the Thrift Shop for $8


gave it a coat of Annie Sloan "Duck Egg Blue "  (my fav!) and changed out the cushion fabric with a soft beige material. I love the finished look. 


I had this little oval stool I had bought, it was an golden pine colour. A coat of ASCP in Duck Egg Blue, add a stencil and it looks so much more pretty. I have to tell you I did this little stool just so the kitty's could sit on it and look out the window. Hey what can I say they deserve pretty things too....


I also completed a couple of cards recently. Love this Sarah Kay stamp!! She looks so sweet with her basket of flowers.I coloured the card with my Copic markers.


 Another card done with Copics. I tend to pretty much colour with Copics. I do have watercolours and pencil crayons so I really should make a concerted effort to stretch out of my comfort level.


This week is a busy week filled with many wonderful events. My daughter has her college graduation from Interior Design. She has decided to return to college to study Horticulture as a complementing program to her Design. That means she can help me with designs both inside and out tee hee.... I also have my Copic Colouring class and Art Journal Class at my local craft Studio. 
This is gonna be a great week !!!!

Hope your week is filled with all the things you love !

Hugs,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment