Sunday, June 28, 2015

Rain, Rain go away....

Oh my goodness we have had a lot of rain of late. It's great for the grass and plants, however not so good for enjoying the summer fun. Heck, even my pool is flooded - yep later I have to go out and drain some water off the pool !

The other good thing about the rain is that I don't feel guilty about not being outside so I can craft with complete contentment (tee hee)

I completed a journal page last night that I had started at my last art journal class. It was done using Dylusion paints, modelling paste, liquid glass, washi tape, inktense blocks and a pen. Its different than my normal style, as it has a little "edge" to it however I really like it.


This is the card I made for my niece's graduation from university in nursing. I love the simplicity and colours.  The message says it all


 This card was used for a Father's day card- fun and manly :-)


I'm planning to spend some time quilting today - woohoo !! Super excited. I leave this week to visit my brother and SIL in Saskatchewan - so very excited to spend some time with them. There's an awesome quilt shop in Medicine Hat - Crazi Qult Lair that we'll head to. The shop owners are an absolute delight and I can hardly wait to top up my fabric ( like I need any at all).
We'll also head to Montana for a few days to check out the quilt shops there as well.

Hope you have a wonderful day filled with time with family and of course crafting :-)

Hugs,
Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment