Sunday, April 10, 2011

Howdy!!





I wanna be a cowgirl!!! Ok not me however my daughter certainly would. I've mentioned that my daughter is a big lover of everything country ..music, cowboy boots, and hats, farms but most of all John Deere stuff! She made me laugh a few months ago because I asked her where she would like to play baseball in college she said to me somewhere in Texas....'cause it's hot, they eat beef and there are cowboys!! Honestly she had me laughing hysterically as I thought about her logic. So Courtney this card is for you.....

It is another Stamping Bella image - Giddyupabella. The cardstock is from Bazzil, the DP is from my stash. I used my cricut to cut out the "Howdy", added a little flower and of course coloured it with my Copics out shaded with my Prisma Pencil crayons.
Copics used were:
BG10, B45, B97, R05, R24, Y20, E27, E17, E15, E25, C6, E000 and R20

I hope you found this card fun and have a great day!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment