Monday, October 10, 2011

Garden Gate


Oh the whimsy of just spending time day dreaming..... there is nothing more calming than moments lost in a day dream.
I have always been a day dreamer just letting my mind wander to fill up with new ideas, thoughts and at times nothing in particular. 
As soon as I saw this image I thought of her day dreaming, maybe even a little chatter going on with the kitty on the other side. I cannot recall the name of this stamp as it is an image I have had for a long time and just never coloured up. I believe it may have been a Stampin' Up one though. 
The cardstocks are Stampin'Up's - Rich Razzleberry and Kiwi Kiss. I embossed the base card with my Cuttlebug, and topped it off with some very pretty flowers and pearls. Of course my Copics were the colouring medium of choice :-) 
The colours were as follows:  
E00, E000, BV00, %20,RV11, RV32, Y06,Y11,YG03, G94, YG67, C4, C6, E33, and E35.

I hope you enjoy this card.  Remember to take time to day dream!!!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment