Sunday, November 1, 2015

Seriously it's November already ??

Oh my goodness have you ever wondered where all the time went? It's November 1 today - I can't believe it.  This fall is flying by and I can't say that I've been super crafty either.
I have been trying to clear some of the clutter around the house so I'll let that be my excuse for not being as creative.

Last evening after all the kids had finished their trick or treating at my door ...and my own daughter and her friends left for the bar dressed as the Trailer Park Boys                ( awesome costumes by the way) I sat down to make some cards.

You know when you sit down and all of sudden you have that "don't have a care in the world" feeling - you know what you're doing is a good thing. That's exactly how I felt last night as I worked on my cards.

Here are the creations :-)







I like them all and it's good start to replenishing my stock !

Have a wonderful day,

Hugs, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment