Monday, March 21, 2011

Scoops of Love !!





I love ice cream! I will admit that ice cream is my favourite treat - in particular ...double dark chocolate with cherries from Marble Slab. I love the richness of dark chocolate add to it my favourite fruit - cherries and the combination is phenom! not to mention deadly to my waist line too. Oh well a little indulgence every now and then is worth it- just means I pick up the exercise routine a little.



Today's image comes from Stamping Bella- Sweetybellas. After the beautiful weather we had this weekend I expect to be sitting on a bench like this enjoying ice cream anyday now. The cardstock is from Bazzil and is a pearly yellow, the DP is from my stash, and the matting is from Stampin'Up - Dusty Durango. I stitiched around the edge in a coordintaing thread, added a little white taffeta ribbon and an ice cream cone brad to finish it off. I was pleased with the finished look.



Of course I coloured it with my Copics and Prisma pencil crayons.



Copics Used: E43, E00, R05, G24, E27, Y15, E33, E31, YG23, Y26, BV04, Bv00, R20, R85, Y25, B45, YR02, and R02



Hope you have a wonderful day and make the time to spend with someone special talking and enjoying ice cream!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment