Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Hugs and Kisses!! I'm a hugs and kisses kinda girl what can I say. The more hugs and kisses the happier I am :-)



This stamp is from Karaftin' Kimmies Stamps - Raychel. There is a line of the sassy little beauties - of course I have them all. I guess I'm a sassy girl wanna be!!

Now on to the card details.. the card stock is from Bazzil, the DP is Cosmo Cricket, and the red mat was done with my Cricut embossing folder. A few little rain drop embellies and some stitiching to bump up the wow factor.

Of course I've coloured her with my Copics and Prisma pencil for a little more depth.

The Copics used are: R29, R20, E00, E000, R83 , and RV91.



Have a great day & don't forget to give away lots of hugs & kisses!



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment