Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafting Weekend- Girls only!!


The title says it all!
A couple of my girlfriends - Evelina and Mona along with their daughters Emma and Morgan joined Courtney and I for a crafting weekend. OMG we had sooo much fun! The rule was once we all got settled in we had to put on our jammies and stay in them all weekend. I know ...that in itself screams awesome weekend, however it gets even better. We made cards, scrap booked, and my daughter sewed herself an absolutely awesome fleece pullover from scraps. Then we ordered chinese food for dinner. After dinner...we treated ourselves to a homemade spa!! facial, foot soak, and the cutest little slippers, oh yeah and we had a drink :-)
This was how our entire weekend was spent - spoiling ourselves to the max and we deserved every minute of it. It was unanimous that we are scheduling another! complete with the blow up mattresses and sleeping bags.
It was great just to get together, craft, chat, and really get a chance to enjoy each other.
I would highly recommend this to everyone..Thanks ladies for a terrific weekend!
Check out some of the pics from our weekend and pop back tomorrow as I will post a card that I made from the weekend.


















No comments:

Post a Comment