Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tropical Mouse



Well I thought this little guy would make just about anyone smile on a January day. This mouse makes me think of going on a warm sunny vacation! Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere this winter :-( although goodness nows there is nothing I would like more than to get away, kick back, and relax in a warm sunny destination right now. As someone special to me reminded me ... "your time will come" . So until then I'll just keep saving my pennies, and live my tropical travel dreams through my cards. It's funny I haven't really considered myself a traveller. For years we invested in our home and even installed a pool - that was our vacation (s)! Don't get me wrong I love our home and every moment we've had in it. It may be that time in my life as I watch my daughter prepare to move on to college /university whatever she decides, that I start to think about what the next phase of life will look like... hmmm ...it will be whatever I wish it to be - that's the beauty!

Okay enough dreaming back to the card specs... the image is from Whiff of Joy - Tropical Mouse and has been cut out with my Nestie. The cardstock is from Bazzil, while the matting is Stampin'Up's - Chocolate Chip. The DP is from my stash. I finished it off with a cute little button and some dew drops!
The Copics used were:
E17, E57, R20, RV95, R22, R32, G24, YG63, and E00.

I hope this little guy gives you the inspiration to enjoy a family vacation or maybe a romantic holiday for two this winter!

Cheers !
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment