Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cocktail Willow



I really enjoyed the way this card finished off...Willow looks just oh so chic sipping her cocktail. I have some older nieces in my family so I thought Whiff of Joy's Willow would be a perfect image to stamp up for them.

Willow is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Wassau white paper that I had cut out with my Nestie's. The cardstock was Stampin' Up's Wild Wasabi, and DP is from my stash. The card was finished off with some pearls and gems. The image was chalked on the edges with Stampin' Up's Regal Rose and Cameo Coral.

Willow was coloured with my Copics. The markers used were E000, E00, E43, E17, R20, BG10, YG63, R05, and R22. The little accent of glitz came from my Gelly Roll pen

Hope you enjoy this card,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment