Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rain Rain go Away.....



I must admit I do love thunder and lightning storms. I remember as a little girl curling up on my Dad's lap sitting on the front porch taking in the summer storms. There was something so powerful and mysterious about Mother Nature. I still find even to this day I enjoy a storm especially when I sit out on the porch and can feel the rain spray against me.

Thank goodness this little girl is not out in a storm rather she is playing in a rain puddle with a slight rain falling - another fun thing I like to do...

The image and sentiment are from Stampin' Up. The cardstock is Stampin' Up's- Pacific Point, the matting is is Real Red and Pacific Point. The DP is a pretty little yellow plaid from my stash. The cute flower is from Creative Memories. The base card stock was embossed with my Cuddlebug - Swirls folder.

The Copics used were
E00, E40
B14, B52
R20, R24
Y02, Y06
The puddle was accented with liquid glass.

Hope you enjoy this card,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment