Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 !!

Amazing is all I can say.. 2011 is behind us and we are on to a whole new year!

I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee, the pup and cat are all cozied up napping so I figured it was a great time to post!

First things first, Christmas Eve was dear sweet Connor's birthday and Auntie Diane did not get his birthday card posted on my blog. I'm so sorry about that Connor, it isn't because I don't love you to pieces because you know I absolutely do.. it was out of my own silliness at not being well organized.  I hope you understand :-) 

                                                         Happy Birthday Connor !!



Now on to the next thing....

New Year's Resolutions.... hmm many of us make them with the best of intentions yet we are not able to fulfill them. I have always made resolutions - some I have achieved and others faded by the way side. 

Last year one of mine was to read 50 books!! yep you read that correctly.. the big 50 !! I read 38 books. Now I could look at it one of two ways...I failed on that resolution by 12 books or that I expanded my knowledge by reading 38 books.
I will choose the latter !!  

So what is my point... the point is that my resolution for 2012 is...

I will embrace 2012 as the year that I focus on the positive aspects of everything 
                                             I do and experience!

Will I still try to reach the goal of 50 books...of course I will not because I'm competitive ( although those close to me may laugh at that comment)  however rather for the gift of "me time" that reading so generously provides to me. 

I wish everyone a 2012 filled with peace, kindness, and love. 

Blessings, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment