Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cute Clown



Clowns, I've never been a huge fan of them not sure why because it isn't like I have any bad memories or fears of them. They just aren't my thing I guess however this make guy brings a smile to my face.

I wanted to make a few kids birthdays cards just to have on hand. I thought this clown stamp would make a great card.  The stamp is from High Hopes, the cardstock is Stampin' Up's So Saffron and Real Red. The DP is also from Stampin' Up. I used my Nestibilities for the stamp base and of course coloured it all with my Copics.  I used my chalk to shade the edge of the Nestability in So Saffron. To finish it off I added a few pearls and the Happy Birthday verse.

I am so excited ... I received Curry Art Store gift cards for Christmas that means I can add to my Copic stash!! and my painting supplies for my SheArt  Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! did I say Yeah??

Also another exciting step for me I signed up as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I figure what better way to order my supplies and get a discount at the same time.
I also will be starting to offer classes from my home. Initially it will be once a month, then we'll see how that goes. I thought what the heck I love people, sharing my hobby and if I make a few bucks while I'm at it that's a bonus I can tuck it away for special things with my family.

Well I best get on with my day. I'm going to bake some muffins and cut up all those yummy veggies for lunches this week.... Did I ever share with you that I love to bake if I haven't I do and I'll share some of my favourite recipes with you over the upcoming year.

Have a peaceful and loving day,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment