Thursday, August 7, 2014

A few days of vacation

I'm very excited as I'm off for a few days vacation! You know what that means .. downtime for me that I can spend reading and crafting! does life getting any better than that??

The other evening I completed a couple more cards. I really like how they turned out.





I hope later today to start to reorganize and purge my craft space. I completely appreciate how some people love a little chaos in their space however that's just not me. I like my space to be neat and tidy - so when I reach for something it's where it's suppose to be. There is nothing more aggravating for me than to waste time looking for something ...I could be creating in that time !!

Off to refill my coffee, put a load or two in the wash, run a few errands, then tackle my craft space.

Have a wonderful day,
Hugs,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment