Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fun things to share

I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks. I absolutely love the Fall and figured it would be nice to take some time off to enjoy it.

Needless to say I have been crafting !!  I won't bore you with all the other things I've been doing albeit they've been super relaxing for me.

So here are a few cards and tags that I've been working on. The card was done with a Sarah Kay image - love the sweetness of that product line. The tags were done with the Prima Doll stamps. I love them so fun to dress them up. They're like the paper dolls I would work on when I was young girl only these ones have more style :-)






I also spent some time working with my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  I love that stuff !!! I had picked up this plain Lazy Susan at the Thrift Store for $3.00. I painted it with three different colours, Pure White, Cocoa, and Louis Blue (so pretty). I gave it a little sanding to distress it, then some clear wax,  a little dark wax to age it in areas.  I love the look that I ended with !!! 





Tomorrow I head off with a couple of girlfriends and their daughters for our Girls Crafting weekend. We are headed to a cottage up north and at this time of year you can be sure it will will stunning. Gee I hope it isn't so stunning I forget to craft !!  

I'll be sure to share some more of my creations that I work on while I'm on vacation. 

Have a wonderful evening, 
Hugs, 
Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment