Monday, January 17, 2011

I am so spoiled !







I am so spoiled ...and I love it! I thought I would share some pictures of my craft space. The little part of the world that is all mine (although the cat seems to think it's his too) and where I love to spend as much time as possible.
Back a couple of years ago we built a bedroom downstairs for our daughter...that meant her room up stairs was up for grabs! Now since my husband already had a really nice workshop and Courtney had a lovely new bedroom complete with walk in closet (yes, she had Daddy wrapped around her finger when he was building it.) That left dear old Mom eyeing up the newly vacant room as a craft space. It did not take any convincing and before long my husband designed (yep, ladies he designed it all even recommended tearing out the carpet to put laminate in 'cause it would be easier for me to clean up with a broom then always have to vacuum... ahhh so thoughtful) and built this wonderful creative space for me.
As you can see I love to do cards, scrapbook and sew. This room has been set up to let me do all of them ... heck even all at the same time when I'm really creative! What's best is everything has it's place and with the room on the main level I can pop in for a few minutes while dinner is on or I can spend hours - whatever I feel like :-)
It really is a gift to have such a space, I can't even say what my favourite part is because I love it all...the design, the room colour, and the fact that I can hang my fabric up. Although if I had to name one thing ... it's because it was lovingly made down to every detail just for me!

Hope you enjoy it.. I know I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment