Monday, October 18, 2010

Rain



As I mentioned in my last post I like thunder and lightning storms...however I love puddles more!! Yes, the little kid comes out in me every time I see a puddle. I cannot or rather choose not to control myself and I jump in every puddle I see. Heck my favourite thing while driving in the rain is to drive through as many puddles as possible. I laugh out loud as I see the splash. Of course... I don't do it when someone's walking on the sidewalk however I will admit that the " imp" in me has thought it just might be fun to do!!

Today's card is from My Favourite Things. The cardstock,DP, sticker flowers, and ribbon are from a Stampin' Up collection that I picked up last year...sorry I cannot recall the name.
I put some CTMH Liquid Glass on the puddle to finish the card off.

The COPICS used were E00, B14, B000, BG72, E57, YG63, and YR16.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to jump in that puddle!!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment